Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1st blog ever....

finally i created my own blog ytd...
everytime c my fren write bout their life in the blog...
althougt my life is nt dat interesting compared to others....
nvm...i am who i am...

ytd after creating my blog....i went watch movie wif chez n ngor..
v watched coming soon....is a horror movie frm thai....dats my fav
each of the time i went for movie....thai horror movie sure ll b my 1st choise...
acually nt dat scary....jz..okok....2 n a half star for it la...haha....after dat eat s waffle at dairy fresh
then go home d...

today jz check at emoe.gov.my whether i get temu duga for perguruan...
is a TANIAH at thr...interview on 11may at kubang semang...
bt i wont go for it....had ord decided f6....ahaha

1 comment:

  1. po a...go la...try also good ma...other wan also no...u go try n c...dun waste d chance

    ReplyDelete