Saturday, May 2, 2009

change my hairstyle^^





yuhuu...8 more days to go...

i m going bak to jit sin to start my f6 life...

EXCITED???mayb...



coz of dat i have to cut my hair lu....




finally change my hairstyle...mum said more mature...hah
i went FIX hair saloon...it's just located near my house n shop...
well...coz of she rent the shop frm us...so v must giv them support..
actually her technique of hair cut is nice....
actually jz bak frm genting 4 days ago...v went 3days2nites wif my kpw budd
it was a really enjoyable trip..lots of funny incident...
okok...i will write down all our jouney in here...

on 28april v reach around 5.30am..its too early for us to go themepark as it havent open yet
so v decide to have bfast at our lovely meibei's shop...MARRYBROWN...shortform is mb...dat bps meibei
owez told us dat is her shop....well v ord used to it...after dat v sit at First World lobby to wait for the organisers give us the hand band...bout 10am..v starts playing in themepark..

















12 of us ^^ sl pretending...
finally i played flying coaster....its nice..i yelled all the way...until it finish...
i dun find it is funny...bt they all laugh at me for yelling....yyy???
one of our funny thing is dat the funny seok fern suddenly says about the SUGUS advertisement....


v playred jenga....kerhyin bring it....jooiying n me play till bcum expert

isn' it high????


No comments:

Post a Comment