Wednesday, May 19, 2010

result....i love u again^^

yahoo....finally matriculation result out!!!!
well...my result din disappoint anyone...thank god!!
4.0....

it means that i get 90% for my academic performance...
my co-curriculum marks was 7.4...
added up to a total of 97.4....not bad...i hope so...
hope my marks in university selection system still rank at the top...
those university representative please notice my name...wakaka...
especially USM representative....

if i have super power...i will make my name in the list to be very noticeable..
make it sound"pick me !!!!pick me!!!"
so that USM representative will definitely pick me....

well...i knew it sounded crazy ...haha
just forgive me...

because i reallllllly realllllly wish to do my degree in USM so badly..

1 comment:

  1. hahaz~~ good job~~~ hope u gt into USM~~~ ^ ^
    congratz n enjoy ur concert ~~

    ReplyDelete