Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DIET~~started 2 weeks challenge XDD

*yawn*
what a comfortable, cold cold weather today ha....
8am got that lousy Titas class wor....ishhhhh...do not feel like waking up...
i just wanna pack myself in my blanket....but cannot....must go...
okok....just wake myself up!!!!XDD

guess what...from my last post i told myself that i am gonna start my diet plan right..??
YES....here it is....my 2weeks challenge kicked off....hahahaha....
Breakfast:Kellogg's with milo....yummy....it actually taste
nice.it looks like corn flakes...
but it definitely healthier....hehe....

Lunch:as usual tekun economic rice....^^...with lots of veges and fishy...

Dinner:Kellogg's with milo again...add on a slice of papaya bought at the cafe downstairs...

tuuuuuuu....captured my dinn
er ...hehe...








hopefully after 2weeks will loose some kg la....hehe....

oh ya....just saw this in FB....people selling this socks














燃脂680D 静脉曲张袜 瘦腿袜 连裤袜
jolin tsai got wear it wan wor....aiyo....attracted me....
wanna slim down my leg too....><....
i know i know....exercise should be the way....
but really no time and sumore lazy...after getting wet gonna wash the sweaty clothes...
lazy neh~~~
XDD
by the way...this cost rm89 neh...havent plus postal fees yet....tsk tsk....mahalnye~~~XP

ok la....~~wanna start revision edy.....
STUDY!!!


signing off with a confident smile
oem711


No comments:

Post a Comment