Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day?...still nothing special..XP

LOL...today a special day mea??aiyo, pity me nia dint feel anything special...
FB many status posted wishing every1 happy valentine's day...
i jz realize many of them posted single-tine day too...
原来单身的人还 真不少啊!!!

2day still the same normal day for me la...went for midtem exam in the morning..
then have lunch outside..
spent whole afternoon to complete my OB assignment lo...
both of my member went for their sweet valentine celebration a...!!><
then went for my swimming lesson around 630pm...
haha...i LIKE the most la....
try so hard 2day but still cant balance my leg n hand yet..><
around 8pm it rain...
feel so funny when my instructor say: rain good la..let the rain blown off their celebration...
haha..what an imbalance boy ha...

tml holiday wo...but still need to study for midterm a...hmmm><....
wish to watch "I love Hongkong"...
maybe during May holiday i gonna go HK....planning ha...^^



signing off with normal mood
oem711

2 comments:

  1. from en n xuen....
    the'shu gen'???????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. en n xuen~~~~~no shu gen la....><....
    duih both of ur imagination are too good la...haha

    ReplyDelete