Monday, September 13, 2010

13092010-found in FB

2day as usual have my day by online,watch tv...nvr touch my assignment...

Quite surprise 2day..found someone that i search for quite a long time...
Well,actually he is not my friend..he not even know me...but many fans out there...
if any1 gt watch Ultimate Pwer Group in 8tv..then you most probably will know him...
Remembered the last few month, when UPG contest still on, i found SAM from STORM is really cute...although their singing was nothing..i m jz actract by his cute face..
so i tried to seach for his FB account...bt jz cant find it...i jz give up then...

surprisingly today, i found SAM account in my friends recent update...
i only i know he is my fren's fren...hahaha...so surprise...
even zong added him...i think he mz be know each other...as zong always went to kl...
i mz ask betul betul zong...haha..ask him introduce to me...
i did added him as my friend in FB although he dont even noe me but i notice he accepted a lotsss of fren request in aday...
waw...he is really quite attractive...

well...i think a person outer appearance is kind a important...n have added value..
some1 that is pretty or handsome...have more advantages...
jz take him as an example la...he is cute somore love singing...after entring the
UPG much more ppl knoe him...very enjoying 1...


Actually i should start doing my assignment and revision for next week FA n MA mid-term test....but i just too lazy la..as i am at home holiday-ing...
okok...will start tomorrow...haha...hope can la...



signing off with a surprising feeling
oem711

No comments:

Post a Comment