Sunday, September 19, 2010

back to hostel again=assignment start

Times fly...2 weeks of holidays jz passed silently....
seriously, if u ask me what i have did the 2 whole week...ntg on my assignment...
due dates of those assignment is closer n closer...bt i m still lenggang...waiting others teammates to start 1st...

once arrrive hostel straight went to minyi room to see her HEBE album...haha...
is the "album open ceremony"...wahahaha...
after showering,start to revise FA...as tomorrow is the test day...during the holiday
nvr touch it...luckily the test ia at night..so that i have sumore time to do revision...

walao eh...after listening to my roomate..i jz realise most of the assignment due dates is getting nearer...
v still have alot to complete...i m nt sure wether we have enough time or nt..
guess v have to sacrifice my sleeping time...aiks...
i wish next sem onwards....i can complete the project n assigmnet earlier...
aiks...

anyways, i must keep in mind that november final exam will start...
i dun put much effort or hope to my project...
i guess i want to rely on my final...
i want my october month to be my study month...
STOP GOING BACK HOME SOOOOO...OFTEN....!!!!!

ok...wana continue my revision...^^chaos....


signing off with a worried mind
oem711

No comments:

Post a Comment