Wednesday, September 15, 2010

mum start nagging....

Almost 12am...as usual after brushing teeth and washing face...turn on my netbook....facebook-ing+blogging....
What have i done the whole day??i can only say do nothing on my study...
3 things waiting me to accomplish....>>>revision,script and she project....
i havent finish any of them during these 2 weeks holiday...
i jz keep on saying:ok,do it tml.....tml....and tml.....
at the end ntg done....
i think the most important is to do my revision 1st...mz accomplish within this week...
I MUST!!!!!!

sad la...my mum start nagging me for doing nothing the two weeks...
aiks....just now i jz started to blog....she nag again....
she said:"may...every time jz c u turn on ur laptop,nvr c u read ur book....cham liao la lu"...
walao e...i noe what i am doing..ok...
now only i understand the feeling when parents dun allow children to online...
last time our home dun have wifi,so i seldom online...
now i noe every parents also same 1....dun like their children to online 1....weird lo...
i m a uni student edi leh....
next time better not to online in my mum room edi...

aiks....i better sign off and get to bed edi....
nag again pulak.....ewww...!!!



signing off with beh syok feeling
oem711

No comments:

Post a Comment