Monday, September 20, 2010

i m not serious enough in my study???

While writting this post...my moood is kinda down../\
my mum ask me how was my test jz now...
i replied ok la.."eh sai nia lo"....
actually is boom 1 lo...
mum said dats coz u nt serious in ur study edi...
u start lenggang in ur study....
they all want me to continue study untill Master or PhD...
IS DAT WHAT I M DESIRE OF??DO I HAVE THE ABILITY...???

I DONT KNOW...!!!!!!
as they say u mz do so ...so dat u will get higer pay job...

after listening what mum told me...
i m asking myself
AM I NOT SERIOUS ENOUGH IN MY STUDY???

actually my study style really change as compared to matriks time...
if compare matriks time UPS with midterm test nw....the differences was much...
last time UPS i could do it relaxly...bt dis time midterm not dat smooth...
DO U ALL THINK SO???


fri nite 1 more paper...MA...
kinda hard 2 understand sub...

ok...late edi...sleeping time...


signing off with a regreted+shamefull feelling
oem711

No comments:

Post a Comment